A Rainy Day | 31 Days Challenge

20:19:00


Today is a rainy day which I kind of enjoy it as I am staying at home pretty much the whole time. It is quite cloudy when I left my home. It started raining while I am eating hot pot with my family. We quickly finish our food and get home as soon as possible. But still our feet and shoes are soaking wet even with umbrella.



I like the sound of rain fall. It is such a beautiful and not repeating symphony. Also the temperature is cooler than before which is excellent. I do not feel comfortable with hot weather. I also like the fresh smell after rain fall. I believe this is the cent that I will never get bored with. 


| Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I really don't like the smell of rain but I do love the sound, it is really relaxing xxx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this challenge at the moment! The sound of rain is so calming, especially in the night!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love rainy days, but only when I do not have anywhere to go nor nothing to do :D
    xoxo

    Ileana

    http://www.novelstyleblog.com/palacio-duhau-2/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images