Pages

Accessories Collection | 31 Days Challenge


Who does not love accessories? I believe everyone loves them. I love accessories too. I think wearing accessories make you look less boring. No matter what size or design of the accessories is. I, personally, like accessories that are small, simple and cute. I do not care the price of the accessories nor its brand. But I will always have a second thought before buying them.

I do not own many pieces of accessories and I started collect them since two years ago. Some of them are not available in the shop any more but I still will try my best to link all of them.
  








These are my accessories collection. I love every single one of them. Is there any accessory that you like? Please tell me in the comment, I would love to know.


| Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |


Last Two Post:


Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com



Wellwell Girl

6 comments:

  1. I really like the way you accessorize and how it's not over the top but it's unique!

    BBB xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the way you accessorize and how it's not over the top but it's unique!

    BBB xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have such a lovely accessories collection! :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your accessory collection is super cute! My favourites are the last two. <3

    darlinginspirations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so lovely and charming! A sweet collection

    Http://Leftbankgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collection of accessories is very nice. I also do not have too many pieces of jewellery. A few small earrings, two rings and my very special diamond engagement ring. Oh, and I also have a petite golden necklace. But that's it. Of course I whish I had more... but I know that I have a very special taste when it comes to what type of jewellery I want for myself. And to find the right pieces takes time...

    ReplyDelete