I have a so much healthier life compare to before. It may be because I am still at school. Everything was like well planned, like the sleeping hour, like the meal, like what to do at weekend. The reason of planning is because I am too lazy or too busy.
Anyways, I wanted to have myself 10 small changes for a healthier life. I hope I can keep it as long as possible.
- Drink 1.7L room temperature water
- Jog 30 minutes three times a week
- Go to bed before 11P.M. and wake up around 7A.M.
- Have a fruit after dinner or in the afternoon
- Have oatmeal for breakfast
- Reduce the spicy in my food
- Eat two bowl of vegetable per day
- Try not to use electronic devices before noon (this is gonna to be a challenge)
- Read more inspiriting quote
- Stop eating manufactured food
Last Two Post:
Feel Free To Contact Me: email@example.com