Blogging Problems

14:35:00




Hello everyone. It feels like I have not say ‘hello everyone’ for a long time. Am I?

I started my blog around one year ago with no idea what I am going to do about it. Well not really no idea but just not quite sure. In this one year of blogging (actually five months), there are some blogging problems I need to deal with which I never thought it would happen to me. As I never thought I would enjoy blogging so much. And yes they are my problems; I may have a way to tackle these problems but nothing professional. (will have another post about it)

Anyways let’s cut the crap and get to the point.

01 PHOTOGRAPH
I am not professional at taking photos. Isn’t it obvious? It has always been a struggle to me. Angle and lighting are skills that I suck at. Also I am always so lazy to edit or Photoshop my photos. It seems like it took forever to finish.

02 BACKGROUNDS
And of course the important background, it is very hard for me to find a ‘perfect’ background to take photos. I never feel satisfy with my background especially when there are so many professional photos in blogger’s post. Yes I am comparing myself with others which are not good. I always want to buy a marble tray or white circle light but I never have the money or just do not feel right. Right? If I purchase them just for taking photos, I feel like it is such a waste. So I never buy one despite of my curiosity of trying it.

03 IDEAS
There are so many talented and creative people out there. And no matter what ‘new ideas’ that pop out from your head it always seems ‘old’. Umm… this is actually not what I meant for my blogging problems although that is quite true. My problem is that sometimes there are hundreds of thousands of ideas in my head and sometimes there is nothing. It is pretty extreme isn’t it?

04 QUALITIES
This is something I am always afraid. Sometimes I want to share things with you guys but I am just being lazy and only posting photos. (And that is why I created the FOOD DIARY where I mainly share photos with you guys) At that point I am so scared of judgmental people.

05 RAMBLING
Sometimes when I want to tell you guys something, I always get distracted and talk about so many irrelevant things. I do not want to waste your time in reading some irrelevant things but I do not want to deleted them either. What a struggle.

Those are my blogging problems. Do you guys have any blogging problems? I would love to know.

| Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |


Post You May Like: 

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com


You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I know the feeling, especially when it comes to camera stuff. Im making it my goal to learn a bit more about my camera so Ii can take half decent pictures lol. xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i am saving up money to get a better camera too:)

      Delete
    2. Me and you both!! lol x

      Delete
  2. I can completly agree with every point you have made! Great post!
    Grace xx
    http://gracexkate.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find all these problems too but I kind of enjoy them. It's just trial & experimenting and I love it. I feel that with each post I create I learn so much more. ^_^

    Katie // Words By Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. My main problem is thinking of new ideas and I always worry my posts aren't good enough xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your content is amazing! i really enjoy your blog:)

      Delete
  5. I know what you mean. Great points for sure :)

    Florals&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely have some of these problems, too, especially with photography! I try not to use the same backgrounds and props all the time but I feel like I end up doing it anyway lol

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i have not found a background that i really enjoy using it too haha

      Delete
  7. Great post! I definetly go through stages where I struggle for blog post ideas! X

    Amyx Makeupwithmissa.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is so relatable, I always stress over photo quality and ideas for posts! x
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a helpful post for bloggers like me, especially because you specifically break down your struggles! There's inspiration everywhere, and while it may seem everyone is working on similar stuff, or its been done before, you can always leave your mark and your twist on all ideas! While someone else might have done it, no one else is like you!

    The photography aspects come over time. Just be willing to experiment and try new things. Read up on some tutorials and try out what they tell you. You'll find that they're SO helpful! That's how I learned photography.
    xo
    N
    Style Tomes ||ST on IG

    ReplyDelete
  10. So relatable! Glad someone else feels the same. I had to take a break from blogging for a while but I decided to try it again recently. Hopefully I'll get back into it again!
    Beth x

    bethabigail.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post... Love this... xoxo, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I suck at photography. I only use my iPhone5S and hope for the best. Hoping to score a better camera (or phone) soon!

    xx, Richel Goes Places

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think we can definitely all identify with a lot of these points! It's definitely worth trying to not compare ourselves to others though, it's never good!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
  14. My biggest 'problem' is probably the ever-changing light when I do videos. I really need to invest in some lights!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh boy do I hear you! Definitely 5 very real blogging problems! Haha xx

    http://www.thatnewdress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can relate to almost all of these especially the background. I'm having a hard time with the background because it's a big factor in having great pictures. Good Luck on your blogging career and hopefully you can find solution in all of these :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // Beach bum

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think we all struggle with these problems from time to time! I think you just need to think about how much it really matters, you might want to work on some of the problems but not all of them have to be a bad thing! Rambling can be funny!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Photography is a huge problem for me too! I've been hesitant to buy a new camera though. I could relate to the others too, also the lack of time is a huge problem.

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Photos are a huge struggle for me too but in time we will get better. Great post darling.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  20. Try not to be discouraged girl. It's just a blog remember...it's supposed to be fun. And if it's not fun anymore then you should reassess what you should do to make it fun again. Just keep up the content and you will get it going.

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this haha so true! I am in love with your blog also by the way! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have a few blogging problems and I really like the idea of this post because it's so relatable especially for us bloggers! I find that I rant often too, and I'm very real and honest but some people don't like it. I can't be bothered to think about how to word something to note offend others, so I don't but then I end up getting messages about cussing, etc and I'm over thinking this person does not need to filter my content, just don't follow me! xx Adaleta Avdic

    ReplyDelete
  23. yup! this is normal when you are starting blogging, but if you are blogging because this is what you like, then eventually you will discover what you really want to share to your friends or readers. keep it up!
    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I always find myself procrastinate a LOTS! I have tons of ideas but sometimes the laziness got me! UGH I feel you tho

    Fay x http://fayfm89.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images