Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes Washable Mascara | Review

18:50:00



Hello everyone!

I think you guys have noticed that how much I love the Maybelline Great Lash Lots of LashesWashable Mascara.

You can found it out by reading these posts:

Or not, given the fact that as much posts as I thought I mentioned it. But I do enjoy using this product basically every time.

So why did I say basically every time instead of every single time?

I was not sure about this product when I just bought it as it gave me clumpy lashes.

But everything turns around 2-3 weeks later. I decided to give it one more chance and it turned out very good. The clumsiness disappeared. And what is more? I found that it dries quite fast. (no comparison, just my own feelings.)

I also like that it is thin and lightweight. Well compare it to my last ‘mascara’ from ProductThat Let Me Down. Anyways, it did give volume and length to my lashes but in a natural way. I understand some of you may not like it but I love the natural makeup. Well you cannot wear too much makeup to school.

Will I repurchase it and will I recommend to my friends?

I DEFINITELY WILL REPURCHASE and recommend to my friends for those who want the same natural look as me!!!

Hope you enjoy reading it. x


 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like: 
Summer Makeup Look | 2016
August Goals | 2016
August Wish List | 2016

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely review! I want to try this mascara out soon xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried this mascara out before! The wand shape is so interesting!

    imperfectlyrachel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images