Colourful and Tasty Toast | Food

14:14:00


I was browsing through the internet the other day and found these lovely and tasty toasts. Although there are some ingredients that I am not sure what they are, their appearance just win everything. I definitely will say that I love most of the toasts.


Which one is my favourite toast?
Well there is none. They all like amazing, the salmon, tomato, peanut butter with banana etc.

Which one is your favourite toast?

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. these all look so good but avocado toast is my fave!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little bear is so adorable :)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one that looks like a bear/panda is so cute! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images