Snacks in August | 2016

14:12:00

Hello everyone! 

Today I wanted to share my monthly snacks with you guys. They are so good that I wanted to repurchase them more and more but I cannot I told myself that they are the only two bags of snacks I can have in this month. 

They are from MUJI which is a company from Japan but you can find it in many countries. So first of all the chocolate marshmallow and the second is a caramel snack. I love caramel snack since I was a little child but we do not buy it as often as I wanted it to be. Well my parents prefer something else. Anyways, the caramel snack tastes so good as much as the chocolate marshmallow.


Hope you enjoy reading it. x

  | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images