August Goals | 2016

16:39:00


Oh my god! It is already August, can you believe it? Time really flies. I was so busy in July and most of the events were not in my original schedule but I did enjoy in it. Although I was so busy in July, there are more things that I want to achieve during August.

In this August I want to ….
1 Watch SUCIDE SQUAD
2 Using microwave to bake cupcakes
3 Go to a concert
4 Spend more time with my family
5 Find a part time job
6 Read 2 books

I would also love to know some your of August goals. And hope you enjoy reading it.



| Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like: 
Food Diary #5
Night Market | Taiwan
Summer Makeup Look | 2016

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great goals! In August I want to complete my summer bucketlist xx
    blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images