Kinder Bueno DARK Chocolate Limited Edition

18:33:00

Hello everyone. How are you doing?


This is the first time I write a blog without planning. (maybe in a rush because I cannot stop myself from sharing it with you guys) If this is a little bit short compare to the past, I am sorry about that. :(( I am aware that the limited edition is up in other country but I was not sell in Taiwan till now. (I believe. I was not very sure about that too haha sorry)

Let's start talking about the Bueno, shall we? From the tittle you can tell it is about the limited edition of Bueno DARK chocolate. When I saw it in the super market, I am surprised. As there is a 'LIMITED EDITION' on the package then I am like dang there is no way I am going to miss it. And of course I bought it without a shadow of doubt. After that, I ran back home and try it. I am just too excited about it. And it is SO incredible. If you love dark chocolate and Bueno than you will be crazy about this. Like literally CRAZY about it. And obviously I am that person. 

The dark chocolate limited edition is not as sweet as the original one and the taste of dark chocolate is quite heavy which I am really enjoying it. I know there is only 30% of dark chocolate but it is just so strong. I feel like I am eating a 80% to 85% dark chocolate and quite surprised about that.

Do not hesitate to buy because it is a limited edition. If you miss it, you will regret. Trust me haha




I know there are many people searching for it. So where did I get it?
I bought it in Carrefour this morning. And I believe they are newly stored so go and get now before it is too late !!!

Make sure to follow me on social media.
Intagram: jeswelx
Twitter: wellwellgirls
Snapchat: welljesx

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i always buy the regular ones when i'm in the UK, wish we had them here!

    danielle | avec danielle / giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing!!
    http://niknikstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I would love to give this a try! I'm a kinder addict here in the UK haha! Thank you for introducing me :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are welcome :)
    gonna check our yours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This post made me craving chocolate oops, loved it though xx
    www.blossomofhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks x we are all chocolate addiction haha

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images