Snacks in February

18:28:00

Helloooo!!!:) How are you doing today?

I wanted to show to you guys my favorite snacks in February.
I had never tried them before under two to three weeks ago. Just love them so much when I had the first bit of it.



There are eight pieces of cookies in it. I finished them within second and repurchased a few more times. As you all know I love chocolate so much. The chocolate inside the cookie is very rich and there are many small pieces of chocolate on top of the cookie. Although there is a large amount of chocolate in the cookie, it still does not taste heavy after eating two to three pieces at a time. And this takes the quality of the cookies to a next level. Also the flavor of hazelnut is quite strong which I am impressed. Hazelnut is quite pricey and I do not expect that there is a strong sense of it in the cookies.



The sour candy! I am pretty sure I talked about sour candies in my previous blog. They are the same brand but different packaging and flavor. Without a shadow of doubt, I love this packaging way more than the other one. As it has more candy than the other one. haha Love it because it is sour candy. 


Make sure to follow me on 
instagram  jeswelx
twitter  wellwellgirls
I am quite active.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images