Night Market | Taiwan

17:58:00


My sister and I went to a night market in Taiwan, a place you cannot miss if you travel to Taiwan. We took some photos. Well most of them were taken by my sister and you may visit her Instagram (here) where she only post ‘meaning’ photos.
Anyways, there were many delicious foods and cute little accessories. My favorite food would me the beef. It tasted absolutely yummy and juicy. It had different flavors like rose salt, pepper etc. Apart from the foods and accessories, there were sellers selling pets. Those little hamsters and rabbits were so cute. My sister and I actually stood in front of there to take lots of photos and we were lucky that the seller did not tell us to leave.
The food in Taiwan night market is always the highlight but there was a seller using her dog to sell flowers. I did feel sad for the dog as she had to sit steal for the entire time on the order hand I thought the seller was quite cleave. She managed to use her lovely dog to draw attention from customers.
Hope you enjoy reading it :)

| Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like: 
"NEW' Eslite | A MOMENT IN MY LIFE
Food Diary #5

Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great photos! Looks like a really fun little evening for you and your sis :)

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images