A Little Candy and Chocolate Haul

14:11:00

Hi everybody! How is your day?


I was shopping with my mum early this morning. And we bought some candies and chocolate.What is better to eat them all by my own is to share with you guys.


These are all the candies and chocolates that we nought.


So these are the candies that we got. On the left hand side of the photo, that is a very sour candy. Sour candies are my favourite candies. Also, my sister loves them too. On the right hand side of the photo, that is fruit bar. (Is it its name? I'm not sure) I really like them and had them a few years ago. They just taste so good. It is not so sweet and the taste of fruit is quite significant.



These are the chocolates that my mum bought. They taste quite good too but not my favourite.


This is the one!!!!! I absolutely love this chocolate. They are Dark chocolate and inside the chocolates there are some dry fruits. Every package have different kind of fruit and this time I choice the pomegranate flavour. It tastes so good. And I believe it is a good snacks. You can have them during your study.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images