I’m Back!|我回來了!

13:56:00


 ã€Œim back tumblr」的圖片搜尋結果

Hello, I know I have been MIA for like two years but now I am back!!
It has changed a lot in two years. I will briefly talk about why I stopped writing. First of all, life is pushing me real hard and I was always in a negative vibe. And I do not wanna bring that to this blog. Also I was lack of creativity, I don’t want to post stuff because I need to post. I want to post blogpost because there are somethings I want to share with you guys.

好久不見,我知道自上次我上戴一篇文章是兩年前,我會消失的原因是兩年前的我狀態不太好,常維持在一的個心情比較差的情況。而且我不想為了上戴文章以上戴,我是真的想個話題跟大家聊。

Also I am doing English and Chinese translation from now on. I sure you can tell now. Haha

現在從每個文章都會是中英對照,如果你們看到這,應該有看到了吧。哈哈

I wanted to start writing again because when I look back to this blog, I found out I have put a lot of effort in it. And I do not want to end it. Also I do enjoy writing it. Two years later, today, I have thought of creating a new blog but at the meantime I do want to keep my old blog. So I thought why not keep writing, there isn’t law saying I can’t, right? Haha

有天我看回我的部落客,我發現自己其實很喜歡寫,以及我不想就這樣結束了這個部落客。我有想過重新開一個部落客但是我又十分不捨得舊的,畢竟我曾經為她付出那麼多,因為又沒有人說不能用舊的舊的,對不對?

SO I AM BACK!!! YEAH!!

所以我回來啦!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images