High Street Makeup Product Haul

21:28:00

A LATE happy Chinese New Year to everyone who is reading. Since it is New Year, I bought some new cosmetics to treat myself. And I cannot wait to try them. Actually while I am writing this blog I already started using the Maybelline FIT Me Foundation and will definitely do a review on that foundation.

So without further ado let’s get into the haul!

I bought so many foundations and I think I gone a bit crazy because who would buy four foundation in a row. Also when can I use up all of them?
  
There are many youtubers and bloggers gave good comments about them but also there are some bad ones. I just wanna try them out myself.


This is one of the high street concealer I have been dying to try.



This is the mascara that, too, many people gave good comments about it and I just cannot wait to try it. I am just not going to use it after I finish my old one. HAHA.



I also got four new wetnwild lipsticks. I owned a few wetnwild lipsticks and absolutely love them. Sometimes I just cannot control myself to buy lipsticks. The range of colour of lipsticks does not change much. They all pretty much are deep red, nude or red purple.


This is what I get for myself during Chinese New Year. What did you guys get?


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't tried any of those foundations but I've heard great things about the Covergirl one! The LA Girl concealer is on my wish list as well x

    Beauty From Katie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images