Back To School Super Natural Makeup Look | 2016

14:30:00


Hello everyone!

Who does not want to look fabulous in anytime? I like to look fabulous all the time but I got school too. Therefore, I manage to keep them as simple as I could even I wear natural makeup all the time.

I was planning on doing a super natural makeup but a back to school one. And then I read a blogpost from Gracexkate. It got me thinking why not write a post about back to school super natural makeup look. I mean it kind of sound more interesting and great.

FACE
I am currently in love with the Maybelline Pore Eraser. I like that it is not oily at all. After using the primer, I will apply some bb cream from Bobbi Brown. Since BB cream will leave your face with dewiness. I then apply some Lovely Cookie Blushes in the shade of 11 on my cheeks. (Before setting powder.) After all that I will just apply a tiny powder on forehead and T-zone where my face gets most oily during the day. I do not apply any concealer because I am doing a look that you can see some of your freckles and those tiny blood vessels.

EYES
To keep it simple and natural, I either do not wear eyeshadow or wear some very light colour. And when it comes to mascara, I use Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. I only apply it in the outer part of my eyelashes instead of all the eyelashes. And it already makes my lashes look so much longer and much more volume than it should to be.

LIPS
I am using the Mocha-Licious or a Labello lap balm. I know to some of you Mocha-Licious maybe a bit dark to school that why I only tap it on my lips.

Hope you enjoy reading it. x

 | Intagram | Bloglovin' | Twitter |

Post You May Like:
Feel Free To Contact Me: theonlywellwellgirls@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Sounds like a quick, cute look! I usually like to do a full face of makeup but now that I'm in university I have more time than when I was in high school.

    www.beautyfromkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a helpful tips to those who don't know much about make-up and good for starting. :D

    Elisha | http://loveelisha.net

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images